Who is Collecting your Personal Data?
The website luxurauk.com is owned and operated by Luxura (also referred to as we, our, us) which is the data controller on the website.
What Personal Data we may Collect?
Luxura may collect your name, username, email address, contact number, billing address, shipping address, location, business or demographic profile, credit card information, device information, technical data, search history, browsing behaviour, and other details related to your purchase or use of the services on the website.
How do we Collect your Personal Data?
Luxura will never use any kinds of automated tools to collect your personally identifiable information on this website. Any information that can be used or combined with other data to identify you will be collected only when you voluntarily provide that information to:
- Create an account on the website. Your account registration data may include your name, username, email address, contact number and other details of your personal, business or demographic profile reasonably required to provide the services.
- Purchase any product on the website. Your transaction data may include your billing address, shipping address, credit card number, payment method, and preferences.
- Subscribe to newsletters or related services being offered on the website. This may include your user name or email address.
- Submit your feedback or register your complaints regarding any feature or service made available on the website. This may include your name, username, contact number, email address, features that you liked or disliked or involved issues.
- Participate in any surveys, promotional offers, or events being organized or sponsored by Luxura. This database may include your name, username, contact number, email address, location, or other details reasonably required to let you participate in such offers or events.
- Use any social media platform provided, sponsored or moderated by Luxura. This database may include your name, username, contact number, email address, and conversations that may be recorded in good faith (for resolving potential issues and improving the services on the website).
- Use any feature or functionality that we may introduce from time to time. This may include your name, username, email address, device information, transaction data, surveys or events data, or any marketing data associated with your account/profile.
This user data can be very useful for offering products you might be looking for, evaluating the performance of any promotional offer or event, customizing the products and services as per your preferences, resolving technical issues, and improving your overall experience on the website.
Luxura may work with third-party social media services (Facebook, Google), marketing networks, analytics data providers (Google Analytics), e-commerce solution providers (WooCommerce), payment processors (PayPal, Stripe) and other reputed services to evaluate traffic to the website, understand user demographics, engage with potential customers, incorporate e-commerce solutions, process payments, and offer other value-added services to the targeted audiences.
These third parties may be using their own cookies, device identifiers, or advertising IDs to collect your personal data and preferences in relation to targeted ads on the website or their services on the website. We do not exercise any control regarding the use of device identifiers, trackers, cookies, and related technologies by these third-party service providers, and therefore not liable for their information gathering or processing policies. However, we will take reasonable efforts to collaborate with only those third parties who are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation, but you shall review the privacy statement of such third parties before using their services on the website.
Legal Basis of Processing
We may need your personal data to fulfil our contractual obligation, legal obligations, official obligations (to act in the public interest), business obligations (peruse certain legitimate interests), and other purposes for which you have given your unambiguous consent.
Why do we Collect or Process your Personal Data?
We will process your personal information mainly to enhance your overall experience on the website. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is accurate, authentic, relevant, complete, up-to-date, and processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- To recognize you on the website, prevent unauthorized access and retain your settings and preferences on the website.
- To provide a convenient online store, improve your experience, and deliver personalized products and services in a hassle-free manner.
- To understand your preferences, analyze your use of our services, design customized products, and ensure technical functionality on the website.
- To help you find products you are looking for, help you place your orders, and complete your transactions on the website.
- To process your payment, detect fraud, and prevent unauthorized use of payment instruments with regard to any product made available on the website.
- To receive your suggestions and feedback, ensure that our service providers take your requests seriously, and resolve technical issues related to your use of the services.
- To send newsletters and other communications regarding your account status or changes in our terms and conditions.
- To facilitate third-party business entities or marketing networks on the website and help them to communicate with you regarding marketing, research, surveys, promotional offers, or other purposes consistent with any permissions you may have given to us.
Sharing and Disclosure
Luxura may share your personal information with its partners, service providers or other third parties who perform certain internal functions (payment processing, customer support, newsletter service, research and analytics, email marketing, etc.) to help us run this website in a hassle-free manner.
However, we will never sell, trade, lease, or disclose your personal information to any third party for direct marketing purposes unless you have given your free, informed, and unambiguous consent to receive promotional offers from third-party business entities or marketing networks on the website. You can revoke your consent at any time by opting-out on your profile page, following the unsubscribe link in the commercial emails, sending a request to our support team or using other automated tools made available on the website.
When sharing your information with our payment processors, carriers or other service providers, no additional information will be shared with such third parties except what is reasonably required by them to perform their services. All such third parties will be obligated to protect your personal information in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation or relevant privacy laws in your jurisdiction. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that user data is made non-attributable using aggregation or other organizational methods before sharing it with the third-party service providers, whether to help them reach targeted audiences, perform certain internal functions, or otherwise.
But Luxura reserves a right to share or disclose any personal information or data to relevant authorities/third parties when it believes that such sharing or disclosure is necessary to:
- Prevent fraud, unauthorized access, misuse, or illegal activities on the website.
- Promote network and information security or prevent any damage to the devices connected to the network.
- Protect its business interests, the rights of other users, or the well-being of the general public.
- Cooperate with the law enforcement agencies, report any threat to public security, or comply with the applicable laws, regulations, subpoenas, legal proceedings or court orders.
- Transfer its assets or business ownership as part of a merger, business consolidation, sale, or liquidation process.
- Perform certain internal functions or pursue any compelling legitimate interests as set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation.
International Transfer of Data
Please note that the services on this website may involve the transfer and storage of data on servers located across regions or countries of the world. Your personal data may be transmitted to and stored in the United States or processed by service providers operating in countries other than your home country. The data security laws may be less stringent in any such country in comparison to your home country.
However, we will ensure that data receiving third parties are subject to relevant certifications, follow the approved code of conduct, registered in the EU – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, or provide an adequate level of protection as set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation.
Unless any such transfers or processing of personal information is required to fulfil our contractual obligations, defend legal claims, protect the vital interests of other users, or pursue compelling legitimate interests, we will obtain your exclusive consent before transferring, storing or processing personal data outside your home country.
We are fully committed to protecting your personal data on this website. We have implemented commercially reasonable safeguards to prevent any unauthorized access, loss, damage and destruction of your personal data or unlawful processing activities on the website.
All transactions on the website are encrypted using industry-standard SSL encryption and handled by third-party payment processors. Please review the privacy practices of our e-commerce solution provider (automattic.com/privacy) and your respective payment processor to understand how they protect your credit card information.
Please note that the services on the website are subject to data transmissions over the Internet. Regardless of the security measures, such data transmissions may not be absolutely secure due to rapidly changing technologies and inherent security risks. Therefore, you shall bear all the risks that may be involved in using this website. Luxura shall not be liable for any breach of data transmissions, ethical or unethical hacking, unauthorized access, loss, deletion, alteration or misuse of your personal data on the website.
However, if any breach occurs, we will take appropriate measures to rectify or prevent similar breaches and notify you in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation or the applicable privacy laws in your jurisdiction.
Data Retention Period
Luxura will retain your personal data while your account on the website is active. We may also retain some data when your account is deactivated/deleted as we may be required to hold some information due to our accounting, reporting or other legal obligations.
When retaining your personal data, we will determine the data retention period by considering certain parameters such as the risks of holding data, the effectiveness of our security measures in mitigating such risks and benefits in terms of the overall improvement in your experience on the website. However, we can indefinitely retain some user data for our research and statistical purposes when it is aggregated or made non-attributable using other organizational methods or procedures.
Privacy Rights and Options
Subject to the privacy laws in your jurisdiction, you can use the following options to manage your privacy on the website:
- All users on this website can access their profile page from within their account and make necessary changes to keep their personal information accurate, relevant, complete, and updated. If you are unable to access/update your profile from within your account, you can send a request to our support team.
- You can configure your device permissions and web browser to disable location services, cookies, and tracking tools. You may also visit the opt-out pages of respective third-party service providers to disable their cookies, identifiers, and tracking tools.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletter service and revoke your consent to receive promotional offers from third-party business entities on the website. However, any such withdrawal of consent will have no retrospective effect and all processing and use of your personal information before any such withdrawal of consent will remain lawful.
- You can exercise your statutory rights to protect or manage your privacy on the website. For example, if you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), you can contact our support team to exercise your rights to inquiry, access and correction, right to deletion of personal data, right to objection to the processing, right to restriction of the processing or right to port your data to another website or service provider as set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation. Similarly, if you are located in California, United States, you can exercise your privacy rights as set forth in California Civil Code Section 1798.83.
- When you make any request to manage your privacy on the website, we may take reasonable steps to confirm your identity and request you to provide further information reasonably required to process your requests. We will respond to all your privacy requests within 30 days and if it takes longer due to any complexity or a large number of requests, we will keep you updated. However, Luxura may refuse all requests that are:
- excessive, repetitive or unfounded.
- intentionally raised for non-data protection purposes.
- fail to provide further information reasonably required to process the request.
- likely to undermine the privacy of other users or against the public interest.
- likely to violate relevant privacy laws in your jurisdiction.
- If you no longer need the services on this website, you can deactivate your account and stop using the website at any time.
Luxura may include links to third-party websites and feature third-party content or services from time to time. Please acknowledge that we do not exercise any control over these third-party websites, services, or content.
When publishing such third-party links, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure that such third parties are compliant with the relevant privacy laws, but please carefully review their terms and privacy practices before relying on any information or using any product or service made available through such third-party links.
Luxura is fully compliant with Children’s Online Privacy Protection, General Data Protection Regulation, and related laws that are intended to protect the personal data of children over the Internet. We do not intentionally collect or solicit any personal data from minors who are less than 16 years of age or otherwise unable to give their consent under the applicable laws.
If you are less than the age at which you are allowed to consent in your jurisdiction, you can use the services on this website only under the guidance and supervision of a person holding your parental responsibilities. Such legal guardians shall be solely responsible to ensure that supervised kids understand their privacy rights on the website. Luxura may take reasonable measures to verify that you are otherwise qualified to consent or use the services under the supervision of our legal guardian.
If you believe that any such minor (who is unable to consent under the applicable laws) has submitted his or her personal information on this website, please contact our support team through the contact form to access, object, rectify, cancel, or delete the relevant personal data of the minor. Luxura reserves a right to delete all personal data of such minors at its sole discretion.
Unit 4, Alexandra Road
Alexandra Trading Estate